What we Learn..?
- About Style.
- Style as Attribute.
- Style as Tag.
- About CSS.
- Using CSS in html.
About Style…Styles in html are rules that describe how a document or webpage will be presented in a browser as output.
Style can be use in three ways:
- Inline attribute for the tags: In this method we use attribute inside opening tag.
- Individual tag: In this method we use individual style tag in head section.
- External Style Sheet: In this method we link external CSS file with help of link tag.
Style as Attribute.
- Style attribute allows us to define the content on the html element.
- Style attribute specifies the style of an element.
- Style attribute decides how the content will be displayed.
- Style attribute override existing property of tag.
- If want more property in same attribute use semi-colon(;)
Style as Tag.
- Style tag defines the styles of whole page of document.
- We can use many style tag for a single document.
- It used inside head section.
- Style tag is a paired tag.
- We can use multiple styles for multiple tag.
What is CSS?
- CSS stands for “Cascading Style Sheets.
- CSS is used for styling an or multiple html document.
- We can use single CSS file for styling multiple html document.
- It defines how our web pages or documents will look.
- It defines design and layout of webpage.
- CSS file will not have any html code.
- We include CSS file in head section of html document with the help of “Link” tag
Common Style Attribute.
- Text align.
- Font family.
- Font size.
- Background color.