Repair IMEI no. Panasonic Eluga I2 without PC.
We flash our mobile then sometimes when we see that any sim card not working in our mobile, showing No Service. After Examine Mobile we found that there is IMEI problem, May be IMEI is Null, or May be Corrupted.
In this case we Should Repair IMEI or we should Write IMEI. before Repairing IMEI Changing I want to Say that IMEI changing is Punishable Offence, so try only Repairing IMEI.
Here We are telling you About Panasonic Eluga I2
- Dial:- *#*#3646633#*#*
- MTK Engineering Mode will Open, Goto Connectivity there.
- Goto CDC Information.
- Goto Radio Information.
- Select Phone1 or Phone2.
- Type “E” and Select “AT+EMGR=1,7””.
- Remove a inverted Comma and type IMEI No and type Inverted Comma ( ” ) again.
- Give a space (example:-AT+_ EMGR=1,7”IMEI No.”).
- Now Touch on “Send At Command.”
IMEI Repairing Done.