LYF LF 2403 Hard Reset, Unlock Jio Keypad mobile Without Flashing
What is Hard Reset?
With hard reset Method you can reset your device setting and apps to factory condition.
why need you hard reset your device?
If your handset work slowly or not work properly or hang at logo or show any error. then you can hard reset your handset to fix your problem.
if you forgot your password, pattern lock, email id then you can reset your device with hard reset method.
Warning: All data erased after hard reset so take a backup before hard reset your device.
Before you buy or give handset or tablet to repair shop, please try the following procedure to repair your device. First charge your battery more then 70%, backup your important data if possible and in most cases take out SIM and SD card before factory reset. impossible to recover your data after hard reset, so backup is always important. For all of your data, a backup should be done on an external device, SD Card, hard drive, raid system or media. With or without insurance, if your cell phone lost, damaged or stolen at least your invaluable data is backed up in a safe place. If you want to sell your phone and you want to wipe your personal data hard reset is good idea.
Sometimes it is very usefull to Unlock our mobile or fix viruses from the phone but it is not possible to fix problems in every mobile. sometimes we have to flashing mobile.
Jio LYF LF 2403 Hard Reset:-
Watch Video of Jio LYF LF 2403 Hard Reset:-
- Switch Off Your Mobile and wait 5 to 10 seconds
- Now Press and UP Key from Navigation Keys and Power Key.
- After vibrate mobile release Power power Button Immediately.
- Now Settings Symbol show on display
- Now press OK key and Back Key
- Now Select Wipe Data/Factory Reset and Press Home Key to Continue
- Now Select Yes -- Delete All User Data and Press Home Key to Continue
- Now Select Wipe Cache Partition and Press Power Key to Continue
- Now Select Reboot
- Now wait until Device reboot successfully
- Enjoy your Handset Hard reset successfully.
Post a Comment