The Jio Phone is a 4G and VoLTE enabled feature phone from Reliance. It has a single Nano-SIM slot and works only on the Reliance Jio network. It has a 2.4-inch display with a resolution of 240 x 320 pixels. It had a D-pad for navigation and a numberpad for dialing and typing. Powering the phone is a dual-core processor along with 512MB of RAM. There is 4GB of internal storage which is shared between user storage, apps and software updates . Storage is expandable via a microSD card slot upto 128GB. The phone runs on KaiOS and has all Jio apps preinstalled. It also has a basic voice assistant.
How to Flash Jio F61F...?
If your LYF Jio F61f has been dead with flashing or get stuck at logo. Then flashing with the latest file will solve the issue within the phone.
Follow Instructions which is Given Below:-
Center Key is Bootable Key.
- Install SPD Driver
- Download the package & Extract Flash tool.
- Out of the icon appearing, Double click on UpgradeDownload.exe.
- It will Launch the tool on PC.
- Click on Load Packed button & Select the Firmware with extension .pac at end.
- Click on Downloading button which is at third position.
Download Flash File:-